Why we do what we do：No More Polymer Waste, Only Feedstocks!
No More Polymer Waste, Only Feedstocks!
- Our inventions are an important breakthrough for the fight against plastic pollution.
- By changing the economics of handling mixed and low-grade plastics into a profitable operation, all types of end-of-life polymers become valuable resources. So the recovery of material or processing becomes an attractive proposition compared to simply discarding it.
- Utilising the millions of tons of waste plastic and tyre will lessen the reliance on extracting crude oil by creating a viable recycle pathway, helping to preserve this resource.
- While there are no alternatives to these polymer in our modern life, by returning it to the economy as high quality product we help to combat the global ecological crisis we are facing.
Build a better future for the generations to come.
- Resolve the global issue of unrecyclable plastic and tyre.
- Increase recovery rate of polymer waste through new technology.
- Conserve natural resources by utilise end-of-life materials.
- Helping to End environmental destruction caused by plastic pollution.
OSF’s Ben Williams speaks with Oxford Sparks about the potential to utilise waste plastics
Oxford Sustainable Fuels to tackle plastic crisis by recycling waste into fuels
From plastic to petrol with waste-conversion tech
Waste plastic ‘could be turned into fuel’ by Oxford spinout
WHO ARE OXFORD
Formed in 2017, Oxford Sustainable Fuels (OSF) was spun out of Oxford University based on the inventions and patents of Dr Tiancun Xiao, Dr Zhaoxi Zhang and Professor Peter Edwards within the Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory. Our R&D facility and head office is located at Begbroke Science Park on the outskirts of Oxford.
Oxford Sustainable Fuels Ltd
Begbroke Science Park
T: +44 (0)1865 309622